The conference coffee facilitates connections and conversations between researchers. This year, we are planning two editions: online and on-site. Sign up to get connected to other SIGGRAPH 2022 attendees.
In short, the conference coffee-program will look as follows:
- You are assigned to a group of 3-5 people based on your desired meeting time and research interests.
- Before the conference, you will receive an email with the group assignment.
- You are given a suggested time and place to meet in a group email. If the time does not work for you, you can reach out to your group members in this email.
- You meet up!
We highly encourage conference coffee attendees to register for the SIGGRAPH conference.
Online and On-site
It is possible to join the conference coffee online as well as on-site. You can sign up for either event through the sign-up form below. Online participants will be matched separately from on-site participants.
Registrations for SIGGRAPH 2022’s Conference Coffee are now closed.
While you are entirely free to discuss anything, we provide a few topics which can serve as social facilitator, replacing the usual ‘coffee’.
- Who are you?
- Your research topics.
- The talk you preferred so far.
- What did you learn?
- What did you not understand?
- What do you look forward to see?
- Group’s research topic.
- Research organization of the Lab/University/Company you work for.